In business, experience is everything.
Your business is built on documents. With Adobe Document Cloud, you can transform disjointed document processes into smart, all-digital experiences and speed transactions end-to-end.
What is Adobe Document Cloud?
It’s what you need to fast-forward documents between people and tasks automatically. Deliver amazing experiences every time with Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Sign, and powerful mobile apps — all easily integrated into your existing systems.
Zero to done at the speed of digital.
Speed is on your side with the world’s top e-sign solution. Add Adobe Sign to your existing applications and get all the power you need to keep business moving. Without barriers or delays.
Your users are smart. Their PDFs should be, too.
Not all PDFs are created equal. With Acrobat DC, everyone in your organization can create smart PDFs that store all the data of the original file.
Keep business moving on any device.
Powerful mobile apps in Adobe Document Cloud make it easy for customers to do business with you from any screen. And employees get the freedom and visibility they need to drive business faster across desktops and devices.
Less big bang. More big impact.
When businesses go digital, productivity soars. But trying to get there with large-scale tactics can derail your efforts. Learn how smaller, evolutionary changes can keep your transformation on track in the Forrester report Develop a Digital Business Road Map That Drives Innovation.
The technology you need, from the company you trust.
Leading the evolution.
We launched the paper-to-digital revolution with our Portable Document Format (PDF). And we’ve led the market ever since.
Organizations trust us with their critical business data because we deliver security, compliance, and uptime you can count on.
We fit right in.
Add Adobe Document Cloud solutions to your existing business systems to speed transactions, cut risk, and increase ROI.
There’s a better way to work. Anywhere.
Work can’t always happen in the office. You need a smart way to take it with you, wherever you go. Adobe Acrobat DC is the world’s best PDF solution. And it’s all you need to scan, convert, sign, and manage documents on any device.
We keep making the best PDF solution better.
Scan to PDF anywhere.
Capture and transform any document into a versatile, high-quality PDF with the new Adobe Scan mobile app.
Easily compare files.
Quickly and accurately detect differences between two PDF files with the all-new Compare Files tool.
Convert better on Mac.
Turn files into rich PDFs in a single click using the Acrobat ribbon in Microsoft Word for Mac.
Seriously smart scanning.
Turn your mobile device into a free scanning tool with text recognition superpowers. The all-new Adobe Scan mobile app automatically captures anything in a snap — receipts, notes, documents, business cards, whiteboards — and transforms it into a versatile Adobe PDF.
Take your PDF tools to go.
Work on documents anywhere using the Acrobat Reader mobile app. It’s packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on your mobile device.
Adobe PDFs are smarter.
We invented the Portable Document Format (PDF). When you create a PDF with Acrobat or one of our online services, you get more than a picture of your document. You get a smart file you can edit, sign, share, protect, and search. Plus, you know it will look right on any screen.
Acrobat DC brings e-signing capabilities to more than one billion devices around the world. Now anyone can legally sign documents with a finger on a touch-enabled device — or with a few quick clicks in a browser. More than just a signing app, Acrobat DC makes it easy to send, track, and store signed documents, too.
The tools they want. The security you need.
Give users access to the world’s best PDF solution while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance for documents, data, and desktop applications. Deliver secure remote access to Acrobat DC with new support for named users in Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and VMware Horizon.
– 1.5 GHz or faster processor
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64 bit), 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 10
– 1.5 GB of RAM
– 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space
– 1024×768 screen resolution
– Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 (Windows 8 minimum), or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release
– Video hardware acceleration (optional)
– Intel® processor
– Mac OS X v10.10, v10.11, or 10.12
– 1.0 GB of RAM
– 2.75 GB of available hard-disk space
– 1024×768 screen resolution
– Safari 8.0 for Mac OS X v10.10, Safari 9.0 for OS X 10.11, Safari 10.0 for OS X 10.12 (browser plug-in for Safari is supported on 64-bit Intel processor only)
– These requirements apply to the Acrobat Pro DC subscription plan, and are in addition to the desktop requirements listed above
– Microsoft Windows 10 using Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, or Chrome
– Microsoft Windows 8 using Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
– Microsoft Windows 7 using Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
– Microsoft Windows Vista using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Firefox, or Chrome
– Mac OS X v10.9 or later using Safari 7 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
Kata Kunci Terkait:
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, jual Acrobat Pro DC, harga Acrobat Pro DC, spesifikasi Acrobat Pro DC, beli Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Document Cloud