With bandwidth requirements constantly increasing, network security appliances need to do more than ever before. The Sophos SG 430 Series appliances are built to provide optimal performance, versatility and efficiency to meet all your security needs.
The Sophos SG Series appliances are designed to provide the optimal balance between performance and protection – for diverse IT environments. Whether you need a solution for a small remote office, want to protect your school campus, or are a global organization requiring high-availability and enterprise-grade features, our SG Series appliances are an ideal fit.
Appliances to suit every environment Our broad product line-up makes it easier for you to choose the right appliance. A higher model number indicates higher throughput and an increased number of ports or connectivity options.
And as every software subscription is available on every appliance, you can flexibly size the solution to fit your budget and your individual security needs. Next-generation firewall features or all-in-one security on a single box, it’s your choice.
Proven performance on all models Our appliances are built upon the most advanced Intel technology. Optimized use of multi-core processors allows consolidation of your security solutions without a performance trade-off.
With faster than ever firewall, IPS and VPN throughput, our SG Series appliances effortlessly handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Plus, you can easily scale up by dynamically clustering up to 10 units without external load balancers.
Technology built to process data in real-time Your network is constantly changing so your protection needs to be adaptive. All our appliances have integrated high-speed hard drives (in many cases SSDs) for local storage of spam quarantine data and faster access to comprehensive reports and real-time logs.
Accelerated in-memory content scanning in secure proxy mode makes your defenses more effective and efficient.
Engineered for business – today and tomorrow Using the latest Intel technology, our products provide the maximum in flexibility to add to your protection as you need it – without changing or upgrading your hardware. So you benefit from future software and performance enhancements which guarantee the best possible value for your money. Our SG 450 offers unmatched enterprise-grade features for high-availability on a 1U rack-mountable appliance.
Flexible configuration options on many models Configure your hardware to suit your infrastructure, even when that changes. Our optional FleXi Port LAN modules give you the freedom to select the connectivity you need – copper, fiber, 10GbE – you decide.
And because they’re fully interchangeable between the mid-range models, if you do choose to upgrade to a larger appliance, you simply swap your old appliance’s module to the new one.
The Sophos SG Series appliances offer many features that make your network protection easier to manage and simpler to deploy.
Intel technology inside
– Our hardware uses the latest Intel technology to provide the best performance and ensure the optimal use of resources.
– By using standard Intel technology rather than customized hardware chips, our appliances are easy to upgrade and benefit from future software enhancements. That gives you greater flexibility and value for your money.
Solid State Drives – fast access, low impact
– Solid State Drives, or SSDs, provide faster data storage without the performance impact of rotating drives. Whether you’re scanning large volumes of emails, or generating highly complex reports, they allow you to get more done faster.
– As there are no moving parts, they provide a reliable highcapacity solution for your network with all functionality on the box, rather than requiring a separate appliance.
FleXi Ports – customize your connectivity
– FleXi Port modules let you tailor your security appliance to fit your network connectivity needs.
– On our SG 2xx, 3xx and 4xx appliances, you can select additional modules with copper and 1/10 GbE fiber interfaces to easily expand and upgrade your hardware.
– They’re fully interchangeable between models, so if your business grows and you upgrade, you can simply take the module you’ve already purchased and slot it into your new appliance – for example, going from an SG 210 to an SG 330.
LCD Display – everything in view
– The multi-function LCD display allows you to quickly check the status and do basic administrative tasks directly on the appliance.
– You can directly connect a monitor using the built-in VGA port.
Kata Kunci Terkait :
Sophos SG 430, jual Sophos SG 430, harga Sophos SG 430, spesifikasi Sophos SG 430, beli Sophos SG 430
XB752CSUS Sophos XG 750 TotalProtect (2 Year) SPESIFIKASI XB752CSUS Sophos XG 750 TotalProtect (2 Year) : UPC Code (Do Not Use) N/A Global UPC N/A Manufacturer Sophos Supplier DTT Recommended Users 2500+ UTM Throughput (Mbps) 17 Gbps VPN Max Throughput... Selengkapnya
XB652CSUS Sophos XG 650 TotalProtect (2 Year) SPESIFIKASI XB652CSUS Sophos XG 650 TotalProtect (2 Year) : UPC Code (Do Not Use) N/A Global UPC N/A Manufacturer Sophos Supplier DTT Recommended Users 1500+ UTM Throughput (Mbps) 13 Gbps VPN Max Throughput... Selengkapnya
XB331CSUS Sophos XG 330 TotalProtect (1 Year) SPESIFIKASI XB331CSUS Sophos XG 330 TotalProtect (1 Year) : UPC Code (Do Not Use) N/A Global UPC N/A Manufacturer Sophos Supplier DTT Recommended Users 300 – 500 UTM Throughput (Mbps) 6 Gbps VPN... Selengkapnya
Silahkan pilih kategori artikel yang ingin Anda telusuri.