Do you need a low-cost, plug-and-play switch with user friendly features? The HP 1410 Switch Series are unmanaged switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost, reliable networking solutions. Available features include flow control to provide outstanding data efficiency, simplified plug-and-play operation, Auto-MDIX, auto-speed negotiation, flexible mounting options and HP Lifetime Warranty.
Ease of Use
- The HP 1410 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
- Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
- Flow control helps provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Connectivity and Performance
- The HP 1410 Switch series provides automatic cable type detection for MDI/MDIX.
- Supports Jumbo or Mini-Jumbo packets (based on model) to improve the performance of large data transfers.
- Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 1410 Switch Series allows real-time traffic prioritization by supporting Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP).
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
- Supports energy-efficient Ethernet and allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices.
16 RJ-45 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000Base-T)
Media Type: Auto-MDIX
Duplex: 10Base-T/100Base-TX: half or full; 1000Base-T: full only
Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports. Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of large data transfers.
Half-/Full-duplex autonegotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port.
IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity. Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation. Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Maximum heat dissipation
44 BTU/hr (46.42 kJ/hr)
Maximum power rating
50 / 60 Hz
Input Voltage Range
100 V AC to 240 V AC
Kata Kunci Terkait :
hp procurve v1410-16g (j9560a), hp procurve switch 1410-16g 16-port (j9560a), hp v1410-16g, hp v1410-16g switch, hp v1410-16g gigabit switch, hp v1410-16g switch j9560a, hp v1410-16g switch, hp v1410 16g, hp v1410-16g j9560a, hp v1410-16g 16 port gigabit switch, hp v1410-16g price, hp v1410-16g warranty, hp 1410-16g review, hp 1410-16g gigabit switch