Office Printers for CAD and GIS
HP DesignJet T2530 914-mm PostScript Multifunction Printer (L2Y26A)
HP DesignJet T2530 Multifunction Printer series
Print/scan/copy, share—maximize workgroup productivity, enterprise security
Dual-roll 914-mm (36-inch), 6-ink integrated MFP for professional-quality CAD and GIS applications
PROFESSIONAL—Your work in high quality, quickly
– Present your work in precise, detailed color rendered with 6 Original HP inks including gray and photo black.
– Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics—opt for Adobe PostScript®.
– Produce professional CAD and GIS drawings with consistent color accuracy, crisp, sharp lines, up to 2400 dpi.
– Produce fast, high-quality results—get A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds (120 A1/D pages per hour).
PRODUCTIVE—Efficiencies help workgroups save time
– Convenient access to single control panel for print/scan/copy enables easy, do-it-yourself operation.
– Keep workgroups on task—integrated 50-page output stacking tray
conveniently delivers flat, collated prints.
– Two rolls provide flexibility—easy front loading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching.
– Print from your mobile device/USB drive with HP Mobile Printing
; add features with HP AiO Printer Remote
MANAGEABLE—Secure and easy-to-manage for IT
– From upgrades to network integration, this single, integrated device requires less effort to manage.
– Gain control—initiate front panel access rules, monitor media rolls and printer status, track print jobs.
– Protect your data with IPSec, NTLMv2, SNMPv3, 802.1X, PIN printing, and more security options.
– Enable unattended printing with two 91.4-m (300-ft) rolls compatible with the way you work.
Line drawings: 21 sec/page on A1/D, 120 A1/D prints per hour
Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Margins (top x bottom x left x right):
– Roll: 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
– Sheet: 3 x 22 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.87 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Ink types: Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
Ink drop: 6 pl (C, M, Y, G, pK); 9 pl (mK)
Printheads: (C, G, M, mK, pK, Y)
Line accuracy: ± 0.1%6
Minimum line width: 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.07 mm (0.0028 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))7
– Input: two automatic front-loading roll feeds, smart roll
switching, sheet feed
– Output: integrated output stacking tray (from A4/A to AO/E,
with up to 50 A1/D-size capacity), media bin, automatic cutter
Scanner: straight-through scan paper path for sheet and
– Rolls: 279 to 914 mm (11 to 36 in)
– Sheets: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm (8.3 x 11 to 36 x 48 in)
– Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
– Color: up to 6.35 cm/sec (2.5 in/sec)
– Grayscale: up to 19.05 cm/sec (7.5 in/sec)
Scan/ copy resolution: Up to 600 dpi
– Size: 914 x 8000 mm (36 x 315 in) (JPEG)
– 914 x 5000 mm (36 x 197 in) (PDF)8
– 914 x 12,000 mm (36 x 472.4 in) (TIFF) (Files no bigger than
– 610 x 18,000 mm (24 x 708.7 in) (TIFF) (Files no bigger than
Thickness: Up to 0.8 mm (0.03 in)
Scan to: File, email, USB, HDD, network folder, FTP, mobile device
through HP AiO Printer Remote, print
Reduction/ enlargement: 25 to 400%
Maximum copies: Up to 99 copies
Copier settings: Copy quality, copy color, roll, content type, original paper type, background removal, contrast, de-skew, blueprints support
Applications: Line drawings, Renderings, Presentations, Maps, Orthophotos
Memory: 128 GB (file processing), 500 GB hard disk
Interfaces (standard): Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T)
Print languages (standard):
– Basic Multifunction Printer: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS
G4, HP-PCL3GUI, URF
– PostScript® Multifunction Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 Extension Level 3, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS
G4, HP-PCL3GUI, URF
Printing paths: Direct printing from USB flash drive,11 email printing, HP driver for Windows, HP driver for MAC OS X, HP Print Service for Android, Apple AirPrint driver, HP Print for Chrome OS
Mobile printing capability: Mobile printing and scanning via Apple AirPrint™, HP Print Service Plugin for Android, HP All-in-One Printer Remote app, and email printing. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS
Drivers (included): HP-GL/2, HP-PCL3GUI drivers for Windows and Mac OS X; PostScript drivers for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X13
Dimensions (w x d x h):
– Printer 1399 x 916 x 1110 mm (55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in)
– Shipping 1500 x 781 x 815 mm (59.1 x 30.8 x 33.5 in)
– Printer: 112 kg (245 lb)
– Shipping: 145 kg (320 lb)
What’s in the box:
HP DesignJet T2530 Multifunction Printer, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, stacking tray, printer stand and media bin, spindles, quick reference guide, setup poster, start-up software, power cord
– Operating temperature 5 to 40oC (41 to 104oF)
– Storage temperature: -25 to 55oC (-13 to 131oF)
– Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
– Sound pressure: 47 dB(A) (printing); 39 dB(A) (ready); <16 dB(A) (sleep))
– Sound power: 6.5 B(A) (printing); 5.8 B(A) (ready); <1.9 B(A) (sleep)
– 120 watts (printing/scanning); 1.3 watts sleep (5 watts with embedded Digital Front End)
– Input voltage (auto ranging) 100-240 V (± 10%), 50/60 Hz (± 3 Hz),
Input Current 2 A max
Safety: USA and Canada (CSA certified), EU (LVD and EN 60950-1
compliant), Russia (GOST), Singapore (PSB), China (CCC), Argentina (IRAM), Mexico (NYCE), Korea (KATS)
Electromagnetic: Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive), Australia (ACMA), New
Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI); Certified as Class A
product: Korea (KCC)
Environmental: ENERGY STAR, WEEE, EU RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, EPEAT
Warranty: Two-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements
Kata Kunci Terkait:
l2y26a pdf, l2y25a, hp designjet t2530 price
hp designjet t2530, hp designjet t2530 manual, hp designjet t2530 brochure, hp designjet t2530 specs, hp designjet t2530 postscript, hp designjet t2530 reviews, hp designjet t2530 firmware
hp designjet t2530 mfp, hp designjet t2530 plotter, hp designjet t2530 specifications, hp designjet t2530 multifunction printer, jual plotter hp designjet t2530
HP Z240 T WORKSTATION (L8T12AV – I7) Powered to manage your challenges and priced for your budget HP Z240 Tower Workstation Up to 4.2 GHz of processing power, professional graphics, ECC memory, and up to two ultra-fast HP Z Turbo... Selengkapnya
Printer HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555f MFP (CE503A) Increase productivity—this MFP features fast print and copy speeds, an HP Easy Select control panel and outstanding paper-handling features. Use market-leading management tools to integrate the MFP into existing printing environments. Features Productive,... Selengkapnya
HP PRODESK 400G3 SFF (V1J20PT) The desktop for a growing business Build a strong foundation for your business with the secure and manageable HP ProDesk 400 SFF equipped with the tools you need for everyday business. Give your business the... Selengkapnya
Silahkan pilih kategori artikel yang ingin Anda telusuri.