The ScanSnap SV600 Contactless scanner provides a new perspective on document scanning. Easily scan newspapers, magazines, documents or books directly without cutting or damaging them.
– One-button overhead scanning technology
– Scans bound material and flat documents
– Scans an A3 size area in less than 3 seconds
– CCD optic with fast LED illumination
– Book curve image-flattening technology
– Erase finger from image function
– Auto crop, de-skew and rotation features
– Auto page-turn detection sensor
– Timed interval scanning mode
– USB 2.0 connectivity
– Searchable PDF, PDF and JPEG creation
– Single scan multiple document cropping function
Redefining what a document scanner can do!
The ScanSnap SV600 makes overhead scanning simple, providing users with limitless possibilities.
– Delicate documents
– Original designs / notes
– Business Cards
– A3-size documents
Scan business cards to large A3 size (double-letter) documents
The ScanSnap SV600 breaks free from typical flatbed limitations by scanning
content larger than just letter size. Simply position the document on the A3 scan mat and press scan.
With the touch of the power button, ScanSnap SV600 is ready to scan in just 3 seconds! And with each press of the scan button, a large A3 dimension scan area is captured in less than 3 seconds. Combined with intelligent image correction, great results are just a button push away.
VI Technologies (Versatile Imaging)
Combining high quality CCD optics and advanced LED illumination, ScanSnap SV600 uses advanced capture technologies to maximize field of depth and minimize unevenness page after page.
Multiple Document Detection
With an advanced cropping and orientation technology built-in, ScanSnap SV600 can scan several business cards, photos, newspaper clippings and other documents at one time.
*Scan up to 10 documents at one time.
Easily create your own digital books
ScanSnap SV600 is your ultimate partner to scan books or magazines efficiently.
Step 1: Scan with one button!
Place the book on the mat and press the scan button.
Page Turning Detection
SV600 detects when a page is turned and automatically begins scanning.
Set a fixed time interval and SV600 scans in real time with you.
Step 2: Auto Image Correction
Auto Image Correction
Automatically crops, de-skews and sets the orientation of multiple sheets placed on the mat.
Auto Book Correction
Automatically flattens and corrects the curve distortion of books and magazines.
Step 3: Organizing and Viewing
With the included ScanSnap Organizer and CardMinder keeping scanned content organized and accessible is a Snap!
More Scanning Options = More Quick Menu Productivity Space
The ScanSnap Quick Menu for PC and Mac automatically pops up after scanning to provide you a variety of ways to be immediately productive with your scans. It can be easily customized to display just your favorites, present a recommendation, and even display custom profiles
– Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
– Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
– Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
– Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
– Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
– Scan to Excel® (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
– Scan to PowerPoint® (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
– Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
– Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
– Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, Google Drive, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and SharePoint® Online (for Windows®).
Scan ‘outside-the-box’ into virtually any application or cloud service from PC.
*ScanSnap Folder is only available on PC
More Ways to Scan to the cloud
– Google Drive™
– SharePoint® (PC only)
Making ScanSnap Connect Application more convenient
With ScanSnap Sync, whichever device you are on, you can use scanned data from either ScanSnap Organizer or the mobile app ScanSnap Connect Application. ScanSnap Sync automatically synchronizes scanned data between the two. This gives you more flexibility for data management regardless of your location.
* ScanSnap Sync is realized by utilizing a third party cloud service such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. For the latest support information of cloud services, please refer to each cloud vendor’s website.
Receipt software with multi-currency support
A few simple steps to digitize and manage the information on your receipts
ScanSnap Receipt allows you to easily scan and extract information from your receipts, and export the data for other accounting software. The sophisticated features within ScanSnap Receipt automatically support various languages and currencies.
Product Name: ScanSnap SV600
Scanner Type: Over Head system, simplex scanning
Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (color, grayscale, monochrome detection)
Image Sensor: Lens reduction optics / color CCD x 1
Light Source: (White LED + lens illumination) x 2
– Horizontal scanning: 285 to 218 dpi,
– Vertical scanning: 283 to 152 dpi (1)
Scanning Speed (A3 landscape):
– Auto Mode: “Better mode” or “Best mode”: 3 seconds / page
– Normal Mode: Color / Grayscale: 150 dpi, Monochrome: 300 dpi
3 seconds / page
– Better Mode: Color / Grayscale: 200 dpi, Monochrome: 400 dpi
3 seconds / page
– Best Mode: Color / Grayscale: 300 dpi, Monochrome: 600 dpi
3 seconds / page
– Excellent Mode: Color / Grayscale: 600 dpi, Monochrome: 1,200 dpi
3 seconds / page
Document Size: Automatically recognizes document size,
A3 (landscape), A4 (landscape), A5 (landscape)
A6 (landscape), B4 (landscape), B5 (landscape), B6 (landscape), Post Card,
Business Card, Double Letter (landscape), Letter, Legal (landscape) and Customized size (Max: 432 x 300 mm (17.0 x 11.8 in.),
Min: 25.4 x 25.4mm (1 x 1 in.)
Document Thickness: 30 mm (1.18 in.) or less
How to Start Scanning: Select one of the below.
1. Normal scan: Press “Scan” button for every page
2. Timed interval Scanning (Timed Mode)
3. Page turning detection
Interface: USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (connector B Type)
Image Processing functions: Deskew by text on document,
Auto paper size detection, Auto image rotation,
Auto color detection, Book image correction
Multiple document detection
Magnification in Vertical Scanning (length): ± 1.5 %
Power Requirement: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
– During operation: 20 W or less
– During sleep mode: 2.6 W or less
– During standby: 0.4 W or less
– Temperature: 5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F)
– Relative humidity: 20 to 80 % (Non-condensing)
Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 210 mm x 156 mm x 383 mm
Device Weight: 3 kg (6.61 lb.)
Environmental compliance: ENERGY STAR® / RoHS / EPEAT Silver Compliant
Driver: Specific driver: * Does not support Twain/ISIS®
Inbox Contents: AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Background Pad, Setup DVD-ROM, Nuance® Power PDF Standard / Nuance® PDF Converter for Mac DVD-ROM, Extenders (x2)
Kata Kunci Terkait:
Scanner FUJITSU ScanSnap SV600, jual FUJITSU ScanSnap SV600, harga FUJITSU ScanSnap SV600, spesifikasi FUJITSU ScanSnap SV600, beli FUJITSU ScanSnap SV600
FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7480 Overview FUJITSU fi-7480 The most compact scanner reliably handles mixed batches and large sizes – Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards – Several functions... Selengkapnya
FUJITSU ScanSnap S1100i Image Scanner Overview FUJITSU ScanSnap S1100i The ScanSnap S1100i Mobile Scanner – Takes document scanning just about anywhere! At nearly 350g (12 ounces), the ScanSnap S1100i is the lightweight companion for front-side document scanning at home or... Selengkapnya
Scanner FUJITSU fi-6770 Overview FUJITSU fi-6770 Intelligent scanning for the intelligent office – Fast scanning — up to 90 ppm/180 ipm in color or monochrome, landscape – Ultrasonic double-feed detection with advanced control – Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream –... Selengkapnya
Silahkan pilih kategori artikel yang ingin Anda telusuri.