AC2600 Home Wi-Fi Roaming Router with 11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO
– AC2600 High-Speed Concurrent Dual-Band: Max speed up to 800Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1733Mbps (5GHz) with 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard and backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n standards
– Multi-Device (MU-MIMO): Efficient MU-MIMO (Multiple User – Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology serves multiple devices simultaneously
– Smart Roaming: Always-connected Wi-Fi using an add-on Edimax Gemini RE11 extender for seamless, fast roaming Wi-Fi
– Multiple SSIDs & VLAN: Supports up to 10 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 5 & 5GHz x 5) and provides security to protect confidential or critical network resources (Access point mode only)
– Guest Network: Provides secure, private connectivity while isolating guests from your primary network
– Smart iQ Setup: Quick, smart and automatic web-based installation using a smartphone, tablet or computer with no CD required
– Beamforming Technology: Improved Wi-Fi performance with better range, reliability and coverage thanks to targeted, directional signals
– IPv6 Supported: Ready for the next Internet Protocol version set for global adoption, with more available IP addresses, easy management and stronger security for better network usability and user experiences
– 2 Modes in 1: Functions as either a Wi-Fi router or access point
Smooth Streaming & Gaming Experience
Faster AC2600 Wi-Fi with speeds of up to 800Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1733Mbps at 5GHz. Upgrade your home Wi-Fi to super high-speed 802.11ac and enjoy faster video streaming, online gaming and data transfers.
Multi-Device Connection, High Performance, Less Latency
The latest 11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology allows your Wi-Fi router to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously which dramatically improves your Wi-Fi experience.
Smart Wi-Fi Roaming
Your Wi-Fi devices always stay connected to the best signal, for a seamless Wi-Fi experience*. Devices will automatically switch to the best signal as you move around your home.
*Works with Edimax add-on Extenders RE11/RE11S/RE23S for smart Wi-Fi roaming.
Smart & Easy Setup
Smart iQ Setup with smartphone, ipad, tablet, notebook or computer for smart and automatic web-based installation, no CD required.
802.11ac Wave 2
The latest 802.11ac revision “Wave 2” has expanded on the Wi-Fi gigabit speeds with more channel width (80 + 80MHz) and spatial streams (4 x 4 : 4) making it even faster and more capable of offering high performance connectivity. One of the key technology advancements – MU-MIMO (Multi-User MIMO) – improves data transmit times, helps Wi-Fi networks to scale, and increases capacity by allowing APs to utilize multiple streams that can reach multiple clients simultaneously. Each Wi-Fi client device is prioritized to connect to the best Wi-Fi connection to network efficiency and device density of APs for a better user experience.
Smart Wi-Fi with Seamless Roaming
Traditional Wi-Fi is setup with a router and extender, and a separate network (SSID) for each. But as you move around your home – especially upstairs or downstairs – your Wi-Fi device will usually still remain connected to the original weaker Wi-Fi signal with lower performance. A Wi-Fi roaming network (with a single SSID) will automatically detect and switch your device to the best available Wi-Fi signal for a more natural, seamless experience and exceptional Wi-Fi wherever you roam.
Feature Edimax RG21S
For anyone who’s experienced video streaming interruptions or online gaming lag, the Edimax Gemini RG21S is designed to ensure games and movies run smooth and fast. With the latest 11ac Wave 2 technology and a host of other features the RG21S offers enormous improvements in Wi-Fi speed, quality and reliability. Featuring AC2600 high speed Wi-Fi and MU-MIMO technology for simultaneous connections to multiple devices, as well as smart-roaming support – the Gemini RG21S brings better performance, lower latency and super dependable high-speed Wi-Fi for your movies and games.
It’s an ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi router with dual-band data rates of 1733Mbps at 5GHz and 800Mbps at 2.4GHz perfect for smooth 4K streaming and lightning fast file transfers. MU-MIMO (Multiple User – Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology serves multiple devices simultaneously and is ideal for busy networks, providing better efficiency and less buffering. And with Edimax add-on roaming devices, the RG21S’s smart roaming function automatically detects and switches your device to the best available Wi-Fi signal – for a seamless Wi-Fi experience as you move around your home.
AC2600 Super High-Speed Wi-Fi
Next generation Wi-Fi router with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards and speeds of up to 800Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1733Mbps at 5GHz. Upgrade your home Wi-Fi to super high-speed 802.11ac and enjoy faster video streaming, online gaming and data transfers.
MU-MIMO (Multiple User – Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology serves multiple devices simultaneously instead of one at a time, for better performance and efficiency on networks with multiple devices. Four streams with blistering 11ac Wave 2.
Smarter Wi-Fi Roaming
A seamless connection while you move around your home without hassle of switching SSIDs (network name). Your extender and router use the same SSID for seamless roaming* that automatically switches your Wi-Fi device to the best signal. (*Use with an Edimax Gemini RE11S add-on extender for always-connected Wi-Fi.)
Flexible Concurrent Dual-Band Connectivity
Providing simultaneous 2.4GHz (802.11n) and 5GHz (802.11ac) wireless network connectivity for maximum flexibility of use and the best of both worlds.
VPN Remote Network Access for Privacy & Security
Built-in Virtual Private Network (VPN) support for easy VPN access on all your devices. VPNs enable you to access secure, remote networks from anywhere and can offer privacy and security online. Log in to your work/school network remotely or avoid geoblocking, protect privacy on public Wi-Fi and bypass Internet censorship.
Home Users: Avoid regional restrictions and access geoblocked content such as Netflix or iPlayer from anywhere. Ensure your privacy and anonymity online and defeat censorship and other location-based content restrictions. You can also remotely access your home network when you’re away, and use your encrypted VPN for security when out and about using potentially unsafe public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Small Office Users: Enable your employees to access company resources remotely such as email, documents saved on the company server and any programs/systems when they are outside the office.
Supports a guest network to provide connectivity while isolating guests from your primary network.
Smart iQ Setup
Features iQ Setup for smart, automatic and quick installation with no CD required.
– 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port
– 4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps LAN port
– WPS/Reset buttons
– 4 x detachable antennas (2 x 2.4GHz and 2 x 5GHz)
– 16MB NOR Flash
– 64MB RAM
– DC 12V, 1.5A
– 160(W)mm x 115(D)mm x 31(H)mm
– 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
– 5GHz and 2.4GHz concurrent dual-band
Maximum Data Speed
– 5GHz: 1733Mbps
– 2.4GHz: 800Mbps
– – – 11a(6Mbps): ‐89±2dBm
– – – 11a(54Mbps): ‐72±2dBm
– – – 11n(20MHz, MCS7): ‐70±2dBm
– – – 11n(40MHz, MCS7): ‐68±2dBm
– – – 11ac(80MHz, MCS9): -56±2dBm
– – – 11b(1Mbps): ‐93±2dBm
– – – 11b(11Mbps): ‐82±2dBm
– – – 11g (6Mbps): ‐90±2dBm
– – – 11g (54Mbps): ‐72±2dBm
– – – 11n(20MHz, MCS7): ‐70±2dBm
– – – 11n(40MHz, MCS7): ‐68±2dBm
– – – 11a(6Mbps): 17±1.5dBm
– – – 11a(54Mbps): 15±1.5dBm
– – – 11n(20MHz, MCS7): 15±1.5dBm
– – – 11n(40MHz, MCS7): 15±1.5dBm
– – – 11ac(80MHz, MCS9): 14±1.5dBm
– – – 11b (1Mbps): 17±1.5dBm
– – – 11b (11Mbps): 17±1.5dBm
– – – 11g (6Mbps): 17±1.5dBm
– – – 11g (54Mbps): 15±1.5dBm
– – – 11n (20MHz, MCS7): 15±1.5dBm
– – – 11n (40MHz, MCS7): 15±1.5dBm
– 5GHz guest network × 1
– 2.4GHz guest network × 1
– 64/128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 security
– Hardware & software WPS configuration
– QoS for critical operations, SPI anti-DoS firewall
– Multi-language user interface
– Remote management, access control
– System status and security log
– Firmware upgradable
– Smart iQ Setup, no CD required
– Protocol: PPPoE, Static IP, Dynamic IP, PPTP and L2TP
– Supports RJ-45 cable
– IPSec, PPTP
– Virtual Server, IGMP Proxy, UPnP, DMZ
– Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
– DynDns, DHS, Zoneedit
– IP/Mac Filter
– DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter
– Supports IPv4 and IPv6
– 5GHz guest network x 1, 2.4GHz guest network x 1
– Up to 4 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 2 and 5GHz x 2) in Wi-Fi router mode (Each mode with 1 main SSID and 1 guest SSID)
– Up to 10 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 5 and 5GHz x 5) in access point modem (Each band with 1 main SSID and 4 multiple SSIDs)
– Wi-Fi scheduling
– Wi-Fi router or access point
– CE, FCC, RoHS
– Operating humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
– Operating temperature: 32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C)
– Cable or xDSL Internet connection (RJ-45 cable modem or RJ-45 ADSL modem)
– Computer (with Fast Ethernet adapter or wireless adapter) running Windows, Mac OS or Linux
– Smartphone, tablet or laptop running iOS 4 or Android 4 and above
– Web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari)
– RG21S Wi-Fi router
– Quick installation guide
– CD-ROM (including setup wizard, multi-language quick installation guide and user manual)
– Power adapter
– Ethernet cable
Kata Kunci Terkait:
Wireless Router Edimax RG21S, jual Edimax RG21S, harga Edimax RG21S, spesifikasi Edimax RG21S, beli Edimax RG21S, servis Edimax RG21S
Edimax EW-7438RPn Air The EW-7438RPn Air is a next-generation, ultra-compact Wi-Fi extender with a powerful CPU and an intuitive iOS & Android smartphone companion app. A sleek, easy to use solution to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and extend wireless coverage,... Selengkapnya
Edimax ES-1024 24-Port Fast Ethernet Rack-mount Switch ES-1024 The ES-1024 is 24-port Fast Ethernet rack-mount switch, that is designed for medium or large network environment to strengthen its network connection. Including rack-mount brackets, the 19“ size switch fits into your... Selengkapnya
Switch Edimax ES-3316P 16 Port Fast Ethernet Switch ES-3316P – Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards – Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction – Supports IEEE802.3X flow control for full duplex and back pressure flow control for half duplex... Selengkapnya
Silahkan pilih kategori artikel yang ingin Anda telusuri.