Always-on security for always-on businesses
Designed specifically for businesses with 5-25 computers, Kaspersky Small Office Security is easy to install, even easier to manage and provides the world’s most tested, most awarded security to computers, file servers, laptops and mobile devices, while protecting your business from online attacks, financial fraud, ransomware and data loss.
– Install in under 10 minutes
– Out-of-the-box security and easy use – simply set and forget
– Protect Mac and Windows PCs and laptops from known, unknown and advanced threats
– Protect Windows file servers
– Advanced ransomware protection with rollback of malicious changes
– File encryption and backup for extra data protection layers
– Safe online payments to guard against online fraud and payment scams
– Securely store and sync passwords with Kaspersky Password Manager – just remember one!
EASY AND FAST SET UP
Get out-of-the-box simplicity combined with extended functionality and control: no configuration or set-up required. It takes less than 10 minutes to install Kaspersky Small Office Security. And even less time to manage it.
SAY NO TO CRYPTOLOCKERS AND PROTECT SENSITIVE DATA
87% of very small businesses say data loss or leakage is their top IT security concern . Backup and encryption enable customers to protect their business from data breaches, fines and lost business. System Watcher stops crypto-lockers and ransomware in their tracks. Attempts at malicious encryption trigger automatic backup and restore.
SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS, MIND YOUR MONEY
Extra layers of security help prevent thieves stealing your company’s money: When you access shopping or banking websites, our unique Safe Money technology checks that the website is secure, and ensures that the site is genuine before opening it in a special, protected mode (for PC and Mac only).
SAFEGUARDS PASSWORDS, CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND MORE
Protect, manage and access your passwords, credit card details and more from Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android-based mobile devices. If you don’t have your laptop, tablet or phone with you, simply visit our web portal to access everything you’ve got stored inside Kaspersky Password Manager.
EASY TO USE PROTECTION FOR YOUR WHOLE BUSINESS
Multiple layers of protection in one easy-to-use package – no experience needed to get maximum security across your business with minimum fuss.
Management portal for genuine ease of use
Manage from anywhere via our online portal ksos.kaspersky.com. One central location allows you to send installation links to remote users, create technical support tickets, remotely manage Kaspersky Lab applications and much more. No experience or special skills needed.
Protection from ransomware for Windows Server
Protect Windows file servers from ransomware and other crypto-locking malware – Kaspersky Lab’s System Watcher technology detects, blocks and rolls back any malicious actions.
Protect mobile devices
Need to work on the go? Kaspersky Lab’s mobile security technologies mean you stay protected, wherever you’re working from – including when employees use their own mobile devices for work. Protect Android-based smartphones and tablets – including lock, wipe and location of missing devices.
Web and email security
Guard against attempts to hijack your business data and network by blocking malicious sites. Block suspicious downloads, filter out phishing emails and malicious attachments. Search for and remove unwanted and unsafe browser extensions and protect your privacy with special “do not track” functionality.
Protect sensitive data and privacy
Backup and encryption technologies protect your sensitive data from breaches, fines and lost business. Data vault gives you an extra layer of security, with password protected storage on your computer to keep sensitive data away from prying eyes.
Security you can trust – and we can prove it
No vendor can match Kaspersky Lab’s success record in independent tests. In 2017, our products participated in 86 independent tests and reviews – and achieved 72 first places and 78 top-three finishes.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
WINDOWS-BASED DESKTOPS, LAPTOPS and TABLETS:
Operating System = Processor (CPU) + Memory (RAM)
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**) = 1 GHz or higher + 512 MB
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit**) = 1 GHz or higher + 512 MB
– Microsoft Windows 8 Pro / Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit**) = 1 GHz or higher + 512 MB
– Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (x32) SP1 or higher = 1 GHz or higher + 1 GB RAM (x32) or 2 GB RAM (x64)
– Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional /Ultimate SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit**) or higher = 1 GHz or higher + 1 GB RAM (x32) or 2 GB RAM (x64)
Windows file servers – processor and memory requirements
Operating System = Processor (CPU) + Memory (RAM)
– Microsoft Windows Server® 2016 Essentials / Standard RTM = 1.4 GHz (x64) or higher + 2 GB
– Microsoft Windows Server® 2012 R2 Foundation / Essentials / Standard = 1.4 GHz (x64) or higher + 4 GB
– Microsoft Windows Server® 2012 Foundation / Essentials / Standard = 1.4 GHz (x64) or higher + 4 GB
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation / Essentials / Standard = 1.4 GHz (x64) or higher + 4 GB RAM
– Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard/Essentials SP1 or higher = 2 GHz (x64) or higher + 8 GB RAM
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation / Foundation / Standard / Enterprise SP1 or later = 1.4 GHz (x64) or higher + 8 GB
– Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard x64 Edition SP2 or higher = 2 GHz (x64) or higher + 4 GB
– Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 R2 Foundation / Foundation / Standard / Enterprise SP1 or later = 1,4 GHz (x64) or higher + 512 MB
* Free RAM
** Some product features may work on 32-bit operating systems only.
*** Only Kaspersky Password Manager is available for these platforms.
KASPERSKY SMALL OFFICE SECURITY – Data Sheet (2 PAGES)
With Kaspersky Small Office Security, you can be sure that when the cybercriminals come, it’ll be business as usual for you. For more detail on how we protect while you work, download our datasheet today.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Core Award-winning protection for heterogeneous IT – Anti-malware for Windows, Linux & Mac desktops – Single management console gives centralized control Features Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Core The security solution that detects and blocks... Selengkapnya
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select Endpoint protection, controls & mobile security – Advanced security for workstations & file servers – Multi-layer mobile security and management – Application Control, Device Control & Web Control... Selengkapnya
KASPERSKY EndPoint Security for Business Kaspersky EndPoint Security for Business, Base License, Band K, 10-14 Users, 3 Years Advanced anti-malware – for multi-layer protection Kaspersky’s latest anti-malware solution combines signature-based technologies, heuristic analysis and cloud-assisted protection. Updates are automatically delivered... Selengkapnya
Silahkan pilih kategori artikel yang ingin Anda telusuri.